Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 13

As blogging has been a more than a bit sporadic, I've decided to do a weekly one. I'll just add snippets to it through the week to capture how things are going as freshly as possible.



Monday
This was the date of the previous post where I crowed about what a great running week I had the previous week. I noted that the left leg was a bit sore (not horribly so, just stiffish...). As I am working mornings and going to school in the afternoons, I decided to run on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday this week.

Tuesday
I woke up tired after quite a restless night. Partially heat (all the snow on the roof increased the insulation level, I think), partially too much water late at night, partially muscle fatigue. I'm thinking of delaying the Wednesday run.

Wednesday
Very long day at school, not home until 8:00 PM. I am cancelling the Wednesday run and will just do workouts on Friday and Sunday.

I do feel somewhat frustrated by this as I am obviously placing more importance on school / work / etc. than on fitness.

Thursday
Tired, tired, tired. Intended to run - didn't. Ate well in the evening though.

Friday
Full day as school, which was great. Home by 6:00 and tired. No running, nice pasta meal for supper. Actually had a good breakfast too.

Saturday
Well, got up, had a good breakfast again (Cereal, rice milk and a banana) and did the walk to the U on snowy icy sidewalks in 38 minutes. Sure does warm one up. I'm here now (yes - I know - that is fairly obvious since I am blogging :). Plan to be in a logic conference all day. Tomorrow will include cleaning the house and a treadmill session.

Sunday
Treadmill happened, cleaning didn't :).

So two sessions for the week. While significantly less than I thought I would do, it is significantly more than doing nothing. On to the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment