Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Getting ready for the treadmill

Interestingly, when my sweetie picked me up today, she told me I had to watch Oprah tonight as it was all about "Getting healthy in 2009". So, I said, "Sure, I watch it while I'm doing my dumbbell exercises.". I did watch it and it was actually reasonably interesting, especially when it mentioned about thyroid imbalances causing low energy, weight gain and malaise. I wonder if that might be (have been?) applicable to me.

Anyway, I did my workout and recorded it with this great iPhone/iPod touch app called "iStayFit". Fantastic app, only $1.99 when I bought it ($5.99 now and still well worth it). Comes with a variety of exercises built in, easy to build your own exercise regime and super easy to record. I'm just waiting for them to add emailing the logs to ourselves.

The PowerBlocks worked extremely well. Easy to change the weight and currently more weight than I need.

After that, while having supper, I asked if they had phoned to schedule delivery. The answer was no, and then about a minute later, They phoned!!! Yaaayyy - they deliver tomorrow afternoon, so tomorrow night, I'm going running!

No comments:

Post a Comment