Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Sunday workout.

Mini-measure Sunday - Weight 210, fat 28%. Gained a pound, but lost 2 pounds of fat.

Not truly likely - I could tell the meal at Atlas the night before had a lot of salt as I was puffy city in the morning.

I went for another run on the treadmill today, with the same settings as Saturday - 30 minute C2 workout at HR 122 - Max elevation 1.5%, max speed 5.0 MPH.

I noticed it still hunted a fair bit. I also notice my HR would occaisionally spike up to 127 or so. The machine had fun with that - crash down to 0% elevation, speed of 3.3 MPH. Calories burned were 191, 1 less than yesterday.

One minor puzzlement is that the post-workout readout showed 29:00 for the time. I'm mildly wondering if there is something wrong with the machine.

Following that I did a light dumbbell workout. We have been unable to find a bench we like, so for the moment, we use the exercise ball for things like chest press etc..

Finally, we went to the library and took out a gaggle of books on running, training and exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment